● Lamar University - Beaumont, Texas - MS in Mechanical Engineering - Fall 2011 –December 2013
● KUET – Khulna, Bangladesh – BS in Mechanical Engineering - April 2004 - March 2008
● Technical University of Denmark (DTU) – Denmark - Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice (Online) – Currently Enrolled
● University of Toronto, Canada - Wind, Waves and Tides: Alternative Energy Systems (Online) - October 2014 - December 2014
● Stanford University, California - Giving 2.0: The MOOC (Philanthropy, Online) - October 2014 - December 2014
● University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois - Global Postharvest Loss Prevention (Online) - February 2015
● Paper published in USA titled “Development of a Mobile App for Learning System Dynamics” with Weihang Zhu, Jiang Zhou, Md. Shufean and Xinyu Liu in American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Annual Conference (IMECE-62512), November 2013, San Diego, USA
● Conference paper in Institute of Engineers in Bangladesh, titled “Design and Construction of a Solar Model Car” in February 8-9, 2008
● Paper published in International Journal of Energy Machinery in KOCEN (THE KOREAN SOCIETY OF HEAT AND COLD ENERGY ENGINEERS) titled “Compressed Natural Gas (CNG): Its use, prospect and future in Bangladesh” in August, 2011.
● Paper published in Japan titled "Potential analysis of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle and its use in Bangladesh" proceeding of the 2nd International Conference on Environmental Aspects of Bangladesh (ICEAB 2011), in Fukuoka, JAPAN, September 10-11, 2011.
ExperienceWorked as a math proctor in college of readiness in Lamar University. I have previous experience of being a math tutor for college students. I teach SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT and high school maths. I can help with classes from Mechanical engineering major. I have a 95 in TOEFL. I completed my GRE
I am a student leader and I believe I have good communication skill
HobbiesGaming, reading and watching movies. Sometimes I play ping pong, pool and badminton. Rock climbing is one of my favorite outdoor sport. I enjoy hanging out with friends, specially at night and I also love geeky conversations.
I am learning photography and currently I am acting in a mini comedy series.
Intermediate Algebra, AP Environmental Science, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 1 - DUPE, AP Physics 2 - DUPE, AP Physics 2: Electricity and Magnetism, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, AP Studio Art: 3-D Design, ASPIRE Science, ASPIRE Math, Algebra 3/4, Algebra 2, Intermediate Algebra, Introduction to Fiction, ACCUPLACER Arithmetic, ACCUPLACER College-Level Math, ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra, ACT Math, ACT Science, Aerospace Engineering, Algebra 1, CAHSEE Mathematics, Calculus 1, CLEP College Algebra, GMAT, GMAT Integrated Reasoning, GMAT Quantitative, GRE, GRE Analytical Writing, GRE Quantitative, GRE Subject Test in Mathematics, GRE Subject Test in Physics, GRE Subject Tests, Geometry, GED, CLEP College Mathematics, College Algebra, COMPASS Mathematics, Competition Math, CLEP Precalculus, Electromagnetism, Elementary Algebra, Elementary Math, Engineering, Homeschool, Intermediate Accounting, Physical Science, TOEFL, Trigonometry, Web Design, Web Development, 5th Grade math, 5th Grade Science, 6th Grade math, 6th Grade Science, 7th Grade math, Summer Tutoring, STAAR Grades 3-8, 10th Grade math, 11th Grade math, 12th Grade math, 3rd Grade math, Science, Science, Software, SSAT, STAAR, 7th Grade Science, 8th Grade math, 8th Grade Science, Middle School, Middle School Math, Organization, Other, Other, Management, Materials Science, Math, Math, Mechanical Engineering, SAT Subject Tests, 9th Grade math, CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications, Pre-Algebra, Pre-Calculus, SAT, SAT Math, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 2, SAT Subject Test in Physics, IB Mathematics SL
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.